Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Friday, November 28, 2008

MORE MORE FLOWERS AND FUN!

Cooper is taking some time to smell the flowers (leaf in hand again - boy they loved those leaves!!). Cooper has always done this, even when he was little. He has always loved smelling the flowers. Once again, do you see the yellow? I know, I know, you are tired about hearing about the yellow, but I truly believe that I was meant to see the yellow that day just to remind me to take time at the gardens and to enjoy the beauty that God has given us.
The sand dollar and the little bird girl were too cute. As I try to notice these beautiful things in life, I am also trying to capture them on film or video so that we can remember them later. This garden was so beautiful and had so many beautiful little additions in the gardens. Since moving to Savannah, I have been fascinated with the "Bird Girl" statues as well as the fountain at Forsyth Park. They are just real symbols of Savannah to me and when I see these symbols somewhere, I love it!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up!