Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Friday, November 28, 2008

MORE FLOWERS AND FUN!!

No, I did not just take pictures of yellow stuff! I told you guys in the previous post, it was amazing at the yellow in that garden at that time. Aren't these roses beautiful. I was so impressed. The Chatham County Garden Center and Botanical Gardens is home to several prize winning Georgia roses and these are two of them!! What a little gem we have here in Savannah!!
Here are the two "explorers". There are several boy scout trails that wind along the garden and believe you me, we read the names of each one and traveled down each one. Here are Carter and Cooper, leaves in hand, reading the markers for one of the trails.
As I have said lately, I have felt the need to just take time and enjoy the things that I would normally rush through in my life. I am also encouraging and at times enforcing that the boys do this also. This bench overlooked a really pretty pond. I asked the boys to just sit down and look at the pond and tell me ten things that they liked or that they saw in the pond that they thought was something cool. We are going to do things like this more often in nature. Appreciate more, live more, love more and be thankful more!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm down by the Florida border in Charlton County...so not too terribly far from you!