Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IN MEMORY - JAMES RUSSELL MAIER


I recently took the pictures above as I have really been trying to appreciate the beautiful things in life and take more than a few seconds to enjoy these things of beauty. I know that this is a homeschool blog, but a terrible tragedy has happened recently in our lives and I would like to take this time to remind all of you to take a minute and appreciate those things that God has given you. Appreciate your family, appreciate your friends and appreciate life in general.

As many of you already know, Jim Maier, a friend and business associate of Tony was struck and killed on the side of I-95 on October 14, 2008. Also, as many of you know, Tony was a witness to this horrific accident. Jim's family has been going through a very hard time. Please pray for Jim's family as well as for Tony during the next few months. Please take a few minutes to read
the article written about him in the local papers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

homeschooldawn said...

Hi,
I'm Home School Dawn, a fellow Best New Homeschool Blog Award nominee. I have posted an homage to all the nominees in our category. Come check it out! http://homeschooldawn.blogspot.com
Congratulations on a great honor. I enjoyed the competition.
Dawn