Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

HILTON HEAD ISLAND:)

O.k., so I have been out of the blogging loop for many months now. Summer has just been too much fun. I am now back into school mode (even though we don't begin school for a few more weeks), so I am going to try and begin updating the blog weekly again:) We have been many places over the summer and I was so excited about blogging about them, but alas, Carter deleted ALL of the pics on my camera. In a way, it is a blessing and a curse. A blessing as I am not behind in posting pictures, because I have no recent pics. A curse because I have no recent pics:( Anyway, I have been snapping away and here are some recents:) This pic is Tony and the boys at Hilton Head Island!!!

We have spent many weekends at Hilton Head this summer and it has been great!!! The boys are really doing great on their boogie boards. This picture is of Cooper "catching a ride"!!!
Carter has also really gotten good at his boogie boarding. He has spent countless hours at Hilton Head and at Tybee Island riding in and out on some "choice waves":)
Cooper and Tony are true sand builders at the beach. They really love building and creating. They have built everything from castles to turtles to our new dog, Otis, in the sand. And yes, for those of you asking, I build a little, but mostly spend time working on my tan:) What . . . can't mom get a break, too?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: