Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TENNIS

Carter and Cooper are taking tennis with the Savannah Area Tennis Association. Their teachers are really good. In the picture above, Cooper is listening to his teacher about how to take a swing with his new racket. The boys were so excited!! The teacher said that Cooper had great hand - eye coordination.
Here is Carter doing what I believed they called "bounce ups". It is supposed to help with their hand - eye coordination. Tony and I have been playing tennis at the courts near our house. The boys were both psyched to have their own rackets and be able to play "doubles" with mom and dad. I think Carter was the most excited about getting to play with the grown people!
At the park where we play tennis, there is a great biking / walking trail around a lake and it is also really wooded. It is a great place for the kids to play before and after tennis practice. Here, the boys were practicing their balance by walking across some logs above a small creek. It is so great to see them do things like this. They love the outdoors!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Are you the best friend I haven't "met" yet???

Nature study, homeschooler, close to me (R.H.), knows about classical education...can I faint yet???

If you're nominated for HSBA, I will vote!

Jessica (off to see if I can find your email address)
mine is triviumacademy (at) hotmail (dot) com