Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

MORE ATLANTA ZOO!

Gorillas and monkeys and any type of animal in that class of animals have always fascinated me. I notice that I take many more pictures of these types of animals than any others when I am at a zoo (with the exception of THE GIRAFFE INCIDENT).
Here are some of the meerkats from Meerkat Manor, one of our favorite shows. Oh, wait, that is Carter and Cooper!
None of us had ever seen a kangaroo with an actual joey in the pouch before. I got several pictures of this awesome sight as it is a rare one!!
This is my favorite picture from the zoo!! This goat was sooo funny looking. He looks like he has goat dentures with teeth like that:) I could not quit staring at him. I liked him and petted him several times because he made me happy with his toothy grin!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: