Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

ATLANTA ZOO

The Komodo Dragon was my FAVORITE exhibit at the Atlanta Zoo this time. I still really like the Panda exhibit (my old favorite), but seeing the Komodo Dragon was really awesome! Carter and Cooper got to ride him! Just Kidding!!
Here are my two monkeys with two gorillas and a cousin! They really like posing on top of the animal sculptures. Just another climbing opportunity!!
AWWW! Baby birds!! That is the reason Cooper has his mouth open like that:) When all of the boys posed in the bird's nest, I asked them all to open their mouths like little baby birds. There are some pictures with all of their mouths open, but this one is the only one that shows their cute little faces!!
We are all suckers for the petting zoo. Carter and Cooper have been to several petting zoo's as children and they never seem to tire of it! They just pick up whatever brushes or pads that are laying around and go to it! They also thought it was really cool when the goats when to pee and poop. They both had really good laughs when that happened near them! Gosh, I love having boys!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Oh...I want to go to the Atlanta Zoo AND to the Georgia Aquarium. You are making me want to plan a weekend trip...plus theres IKEA! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Cute pictures!