Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Friday, September 25, 2009

NEW ORLEANS 1

The New Orleans Superdome - it really is a site to behold. The boys were wondering why Tony and I were so amazed at the sight of it, so after our visit, we showed the boys pictures of the Superdome after Hurricane Katrina and the flooding that surrounded the Superdome. Then, we all began to be amazed that the places we had been in New Orleans were under water four years ago (almost to the day), from the day that we visited.
You can't come to Louisiana without having your picture made with a giant crawfish, right?
Ahhh, giant multi - colored jesters . . . truly New Orleans!!
I could not resist . . . I have been dreaming of going to Mardi Gras since before we even thought about children. We were so close (only 5 months away:)). As you all know, I love a good party and great revelry and I would LOVE Mardi Gras!! This is why you are looking at the sign . . . just a piece of what I covet!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: