Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
<Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FAMILY PHOTOS:)

ALPHABET LAPBOOKS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

COMMUNITY SERVICE

At our co-op this year, I offered to teach a Community Service Projects class. I had really tried to get the kids at the After School program involved in Community Service when I worked in Spartanburg, and I thought I could help some of our students here in Savannah as well. It was a GREAT class. In these pictures, we are at America's Second Harvest, donating all of the canned goods (and money) we collected at co-op, for the Souper Bowl of Caring. We collected over 200 canned and boxed goods and around $82.00. I was so proud! Here are Carter and Cooper getting their goods to "stock the shelves"!!
O.k., I know this is a posed picture, but isn't it cute? Cooper is such a Community Servant!!
Here is part of our homeschool co-op who went with us to stock the shelves. I had ten children in my Community Service Projects class, but we had several more just come to help! It was great!!
O.k., another posed picture of a great Community Servant, but isn't he cute, too? He did not take Community Service Projects class with me this year (as I have a rule that I do not teach my own children at co-op - you can ask me about that later). I am probably going to enroll him and Cooper in the Community Service Projects class next year at co-op, since it is such a great class. Just FYI, I will not be teaching the class next year:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: